Imperial Logistics is a mainly African and European logistics provider of outsourced integrated value-add logistics, supply chain management and route-to-market solutions – customised to ensure the relevance and competitiveness of our clients.
· Qualification: KCSE
· Job Field: Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
To ensure all departmental documents are processed in SOLOPPLAN, well filed and easily retrievable – both soft and hard copies
· Ensure records and documents are well filed and readily available
· Implement SOPs impacting on records management.
· Maintain filing records
· Retrieve POD from transporters
· Debrief POD in SOLOPLAN and upload them for access on SOLOPLAN
· Maintain a proper filing system
· Ensure the files are well kept and secured.
· Ensure retrieval and issue of documents is controlled
· POD follow up with transporters and customers
· Maintenance of Environmental Management System
· Participate in the implementation of departmental and site EMS objectives
· Form Four certification
Skills and experience required
· Document filing and archiving experience
· Analytical skills, attention to detail
· Ability to work in a team environment