Job type: Permanent
Industry Manufacturing & Production
Location Dar Es Salam/Tanzania
Specialism Accountancy and Finance
Experienced, chartered CFO required for this major FMCG, Beverages Company and their in-country operations.
Our client is a major soft drinks and bottling company with operations across Sub Sahara Africa. In Tanzania their second largest operation the currently operate (4) manufacturing plants. These are regionally based including Dar Es Salam, and have been constantly upgraded to keep up with modern manufacturing techniques. They currently have a requirement for CFO, to develop the Annual Financial Budget and the 3 year Annual Operating Plan (AOP) for Tanzania. The role will support the Managing Director in the creation and enhancement of shareholder value through the development and execution of business strategies. Implement and sustain finance processes and lead cost effective stewardship of the company’s assets and operations.
Duties & Responsibilities include;
– Develop and monitor the capital expenditure plan for the group
– Forecast the funding requirements and assess impact on the balance sheets and cash flow
– Prepare the consolidated financial budgets and present to the Board of Directors
– Develop financial planning analysis and justification for any major projects and justification for any major projects including items such as capital expenditures, acquisitions, new product or pack lunches, capacity enhancement and cost reduction strategies
– Prepare and present the Monthly Operating Statement (MOS) and KPI’s for the management committee (MANCOMM) highlighting areas of process improvements to reduce cost.
– Provide monthly results – Coordinate the preparation for both the half
– year accounts prior to publication for the Board of Directors as well as the statutory audit of annual accounts – Report in a timely manner sales and cash reconciliations as per SOP
– Ascertain that the company has appropriate insurance policies covering all areas of operation and is in compliance with statutory and commercial requirements
– Coordinate the Annual General Meeting – Monitor the legal cases of the company
Education Chartered accountant, ACCA, ACMA and a financial degree from a accredited business school.
Up to 15 years work experience within the sot drinks beverages industry (CSD) either as a financial lead in a smaller company or Financial Controller in a major international company.
TO APPLY SEARCH THIS LINK