1. Perform the preventive maintenance and curative maintenance of biomedical equipment.
2. Perform the mouthy report of biomedical equipment maintained.
3. Perform the repair of biomedical equipment if necessary during night.
4. Produce monthly reports of activities.
5. Perform other related duties as required
A0 or A1 in Biomedical technician, electricity, electromechanical, Biomedical technician
Key Technical Skills and Knowledge:
– Knowledge in the Rwanda Health Sector;
– Knowledge in maintenance Strategy:
– Knowledge in developing maintenance plans;
– Knowledge in Equipment Control & Asset Management;
– Data Quality Management skills;
– Medical Equipment Maintenance Management skills;
– Risk Management skills;
– Knowledge in standards required to preserve the Medical equipment;
– Knowledge in Medical Equipment Applications, and Quality Assurance;
– High Critical Thinking Skills;
– Complex Problem Solving Skills;
– Planning & Organizational Skills;
– Interpersonal Skills
– Effective communication skills;
– Time Management Skills;
– Computer Skills;
– Complex Problem solving Skills;
– Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/ or French; knowledge of all is an advantage.
The post Bio-Medical Maintenance Technician x2 at University Teaching Hospital Of Butare appeared first on JobWebRwanda.