1. Establish training timetable;
2. Prepare scheme of work;
3. Avail training materials to all trainees
4. Keeping records of training materials of stock in use up to date;
5. Keep records of students;
6. Printing up of training support/handouts for training courses;
7. Assisting in training course set up;
8. Preparing evaluation schedule and coordinate all the period of evaluation;
9. Assisting with arranging induction program timetable for new trainees;
10. Provide general administrative assistance and support trainees;
11. Arranging training provisions as required during the annual leave or absence of the trainer;
12. Perform other training administrative tasks not mentioned above
A2 in any field with at least 1 year TVET Certificate in Hair dressing with 1 year of working Experience.
Key technical skills and knowledge required:
– Management skills
– Social skills
– High analytical and problem solving skills;
– Decision making skills;
– Excellent communication skills ;
– Very effective organization skills;
– Fluent in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French.
The post Assistant Trainer in Hair Dressing, GitagataRC x2 at National Rehabilitation Service appeared first on JobWebRwanda.