AMREF Jobs Nurses (4 Positions) Kenya
The Amref Health Africa Kibera Reach 90 project is recruiting for Nurses (4 positions) to provide quality patient care within the ART project as well as maintain Standards of Nursing Practice that promote optimum health care delivery to all patients.
Get full job description HERE.
4 REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
4.1 Education (academic and professional)
• Diploma in Community Health Nursing,; higher diploma or degree is desirable
• Training in HIV Testing and Counseling
• Registered with relevant professional body
• Valid current practicing license
• 3 years in a similar setup
• Implementation of PMTCT services
• Hands on experience/exposure in activity implementation
• Experience in working in informal settlement in a similar position will be an added advantage
• Good interpersonal communication skills
• Good analytical skills
• Good organizational skills- planning and implementation
• Team player
• Good listening skills
5 Work Environment
Normal office environment.
6 Hours of Work
Normal working hours as per Amref guidelines and regulations. Job holder may be required
to work outside normal working hours due to the nature of the work in general.