To provide a high level of education to the school’s children and help them learn new ideas and concepts to ensure the students meet the required standards of the Tanzanian education system. Positions: Teachers Agriculture & Biology – O-Level (1 vacancy) .
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
• Teach one or more National Curriculum subjects to students in one or more Year levels
• Plan lessons in line with National Curriculum syllabus documents and in accordance with the school policy
• Provide a learning environment which allows students to learn effectively and in which they are inspired to learn
• Monitor and record the progress of the students and encourage them to develop and fulfill their academic potential
• Keep up to date with developments in the subject area, with new resources, teaching methodologies and national objectives.
• Liaise and collaborate with colleagues
• Fully support the work of the departments and fulfill the school’s mission and purpose.
• Work harder hand in hand with the HOD/level coordinator to ensure that the academic and discipline of students at a particular level is attained at high standards.
• Attend all assemblies, arrive punctually sit with the students to make sure they maintain high discipline.
• Attend homeroom session on each morning when assigned and follow the homeroom procedures without failure.
• Make sure your students are dressed in proper uniform every morning during homeroom time and other times when deem necessary..
Job Skills: Not Specified
Qualification, Skills and Attributes
• Bachelor’s Degree in Education in specific subject.
• 3+ years of experience teaching- A-level with outstanding performance (for Physics candidates)
• Added advantage- If you have placed a class on top 10 National wise
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills with demonstrated experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher and Outlook.
• An energetic, ethical, well disciplined, appropriate dressing code and friendly attitude with the ability to be flexible, patient, personable, easy going and conduct yourself in a professional manner.
• Strong inter-personal and communication skills (written and verbal).
• Strong time management skills.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
How to Apply
Interested Candidates for this job are kindly requested to send their CV accompanied by a Cover Letter to email@example.com Applications should be sent by 28th November, 2019. Subject line must include the reference number. only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!