King Faisal Hospital Rwanda is looking for suitable candidates to fill the following vacant position
- A minimum of a diploma in Finance accounting or (A1)
- Experience of 3 years in a healthcare setting
- Proven Computer literacy
- Job Knowledge & Skill, Cooperation, Communication, Clients service focus, and supervision
- Should be customer care focused
- Deep knowledge of work processes and/or procedures including financial administration and computer-based management.
- Rwandan by Nationality
- Age below 40 years
- Daily Cash collection and reporting
- Patient registration and medical bills computation
- Management of Support document for the medical bills
- Reconciliation of physical cash collected and system balances
- Checking the validate of the Medical cover documentations(Insurance Cards, medical cover letters)
- Accurate capture of Patients details in the Hospital Management System
The post Admission Officer at King Faisal Hospital appeared first on Jobweb Rwanda.