Job Title: Hospital Administrator
Reporting to: CEO
Gross Salary: 200k
Our client is among the leading private hospitals in Eldoret.
They seek to hire a Hospital Administrator to be based in Eldoret who will oversee the health services of the hospital, departmental budgeting and ensure adequate patient care.
· Oversee quality improvement of processes for efficient delivery of services in the hospital.
· Guide in setting operational standards in the hospital.
· Oversee the hospital budget.
· Ensure that the hospital runs efficiently and delivers quality patient care.
· Create financial and business strategies to ensure the fiscal viability of the hospital.
· Ensure the recruitment and retention of qualified and competent staff.
· Address doctors needs and ensure patients’ quality of medical care and wellbeing.
· Liaise with all the hospital’s stakeholders and attend fundraising, local health council meetings and professional industry conferences.
· Being involved in press relation, public community affairs and grants management.
· Formulate policies for the Board’s approval and implement approved policies.
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly progress reports.
· Perform any other tasks that may be assigned by the Chief Executive Officer from time to time.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Management / Business Administration or Healthcare from a recognized institution.
· Master’s degree in Health Administration or Business Administration, or Strategic Management or Public Health will be added advantage
· 3 years’ experience in a healthcare facility as a Hospital Administrator or in a Senior Management position.
· Member of a hospital board is an added advantage
· Good knowledge of medical terminology and healthcare environment.
· Good knowledge of business functions
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and organizational skills
· Team player and self-driven
· An organized approach and excellent time management skills
· The ability to work well as part of a team
· Computer literacy and good typing skills
· Accuracy and attention to details
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Hospital Administrator-Eldoret) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 18th December 2019.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary on your CV