Our client a leading power solutions provider in East and Central Africa is looking for Sales Administrator to join their team.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
· Receive visitors and clients and provide necessary assistance and direct them to the appropriate person and or office.
· Screen and forward incoming calls and or take messages on behalf of the other members of staff and relay the said messages promptly.
· To keep the CEO’s diaries and update calendars and schedule meetings.
· Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
· Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance.
· Source for and apply for tenders.
· Coordinate import logistics.
· Compute project costings, provide quotations and maintain project files
· Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management.
· Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
· Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
· Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
· Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
· Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
· Supervise company vehicles usage, fuelling and maintenance.
· Assist colleagues whenever necessary
· Degree in Business Administration / Sales & Marketing
· Must be presentable and have good communication skills
· Experience in imports logistics will be an added advantage
· At least 2 years of experience in Sales and administrative roles
· Able to persuade and close sales.
· Must be sharp and a great team player
· Candidates with experience in the security industry will have an added advantage
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements above to send CVs to [email protected] by 31st August 2020.
Clearly Indicate ‘Sales Administrator- ’ on the subject of the email.