? Keep the diary of appointments of the minister. ? Receive and orient visitors of the state minister. ? Prepare the state minister’s travels, missions and meetings. ? Filing both electronic and hard documents in the office of the state minister. ? Orient correspondences and monitor to ensure that feedback is provided. ? Receiving text messages or telephone calls for the state minister. ? Responding to the state minister’s on the corrections documents / files before it is signed. ? Typewrite texts from the state minister.
A1 in secretarial studies, office management or bachelor’s degree in secretarial studies, office management, public administration, administrative sciences, management, sociology, social work and law key technical skills & knowledge required:
– office management skills;
– excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal skills;
– computer knowledge (work processing, power point and internet);
– analytical and problem solving skills;
– time management skills;
– fluent in kinyarwanda, english and/ or french; knowledge of all is an advantage.
The post Administrative Assistant to the Minister of State at Rwanda MFA appeared first on JobWebRwanda.