Position: Accounts Assistant
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Summary: Accounts assistants will be responsible for tasks relating to the preparation and maintenance of financial records as well as cash handling, debt collection and office administration.
· Processing receipts, sales invoices and payments
· Maintaining financial records which accurately record the business’ incoming and outgoing finances
· Completing tax return forms
· Ensuring that accounts are accurately monitored and recorded
· Dealing with company’s payroll by processing wages and employee expense claims
· Preparing profit and loss accounts sheets
· Preparing balance sheets
· Answering the phone and reading/sending emails to clients
· Debt collection
· Invoice payable and receivables
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
· CPA at least section II and above
· 1-3 years’ experience in accounting field in a busy environment
· Excellent in Microsoft Excel
· Experience in using SAPsoftware and quick books
· Good communication skills.
· Accurate and works well under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are qualified, send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject Accounts Assistant to email@example.com