Our Client is a leading, powerful tour operator brand across the world. Our client offers a wide range of new model rental cars from economy to luxury; focusing on quality, top notch service and those extra touches that add value to the client’s experience.
We are looking for an accountant to provide proper financial information management; by researching, analyzing accounts and preparing financial statements.
- Prepare & maintain cashbook.
- Do data entries in TALLY software.
- Prepare consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Maintain and balance an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
- Analyze information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
- Prepare general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
- Prepare payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
- Make bank reconciliations & manage cheque books.
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data.
- Provide accounting support for mergers and acquisitions by reviewing financial information; converting data to general ledger system; obtaining supplementary information for preparing financial statements.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplish accounting and organization mission by completing the given tasks as needed.
- Must have a Diploma in Accounting, Finance Management with specialization in Finance / Accounting, Professional Course Student or final year students may also apply.
- Be fluent in English and French. Both verbal and written is a must.
- Knowledge in any accounting software – TALLY is must