Position: Account Manager
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Reporting to: General Manager
1. Summary of Position
Manage client relationships and its social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers. Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Apply the possessed knowledge and experience in the tenets of traditional marketing on social media;
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification;
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images and video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action;
• Set up and optimize account pages within each platform to increase the visibility of account’s social content;
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community;
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules;
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information;
• Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions;
• Work with clients (directly and indirectly) to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries;
• Create timely and engaging content optimized for the platform used and intended audience;
• Identify potential opportunities within Social Media Platforms;
• Generating a monthly report on Social Media Account activities;
• Contribute to new ideas relating to Smart Codes Social Media processes;
• Work with teams to create a solid branding message that’s reflected across Smart Codes’ marketing materials, social media content;
• Communicating information and ideas in written and/or video format;
• Identifying potential social risks, from a political, racial or gender aspect;
• Being aware and mindful of language usage interacting with an audience;
• Keep informed on market trends; and
• Perform any other tasks provided by the management.
• Bachelor Degree in Mass Communications, Public Relations or Marketing;
• At least 3 years working experience in relevant field;
• Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
• Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
TO APPLY SEARCH THIS LINK https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/899903300?trk=job_view_land_on_member_page_from_guest_apply&showGuestApplyModal=true
Position: Account Manager