THE SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS
The School of Business and Economics, Mount Kenya University Rwanda is seeking to appoint a full-time Academic Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Project Management; Strategic and Human Resource Management; and Finance and Accounting. The incumbent will report to the respective Dean of the School, teach at all levels, undertake Research in the respected field and supervise postgraduate students. S/he will also be expected to participate in the Management and Administration of the School and engage with industry and community.
• Experience in teaching/tutoring at a tertiary institution (5 years of teaching experience for Senior Lecturer)
• Current research activity as evidenced by a quality publication in a peer-reviewed journals appropriate for the level of appointment
• Demonstrated ability to attract Research funds
• Successful supervision of Research projects. For Senior Lecturer, this has to include Postgraduate Research students (MSc and/or PhD) in a rel- evant field of study.
In addition to the above for:
• A PhD in Project Management or a PhD in Business Administration or Eco- nomics with relevant experience in Project Management.
Strategic Management and Human Resource Management
• A PhD in Strategic Management with Human Resource Experience, or PhD in Human Resource Management with Strategic Management experience or PhD in Business Administration with relevant training and experience in Strategic and Human Resource management.
Finance and Accounting
• A PhD in Finance and Accounting or relevant equivalent professional qual- ifications or A PhD in Business Administration with relevant training and experience Finance and Accounting.
The post Academic Lecturer/Senior Lecturer at Mount Kenya University Rwanda appeared first on Jobweb Rwanda.