Number of Posts: Four (4)
Terms of Service: Contract Three (3) Years
Remuneration: As provided for by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C or its approved equivalent;
- Proficiency in computer application skills.
- Has passed the Proficiency Examination for Clerical Officers administered by the Public Service Commission (Kenya)
- Processing appointments, promotions, discipline, transfers and other related duties in human resource management;
- Processing of pension documents;
- Safe custody of the invoices, receipts and other records;
- Preparation of estimates of expenditure for general office services;
- Preparation and maintenance of records and ensuring proper maintenance of filing system;
- Processing of human resource statistics;
- Assisting in planning office accommodation and layout;
- Assisting in the management of the offices operations and their personnel;
- Sorting, filing and dispatching letters.
How To Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
County Public Service Board
Or hand delivered at the Board offices located at the Voi Sub County Office (Former Municipal Council of Voi)
- Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
- The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 4.30 PM on Friday 27th December, 2019
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.