PILOT II. – 3 POST
Employer: TANZANIA GOVERNMENT FREIGHT AGENCY
Date Published: 2019-12-11
Application Deadline: 2019-12-25
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To collect the Navigation Bag containing aircraft Library from Operations Control and ensure that the relevant documents are in order to return same to Operations Control after completion of flights.
- To check all documents and inform Pilot-in-command of any Notams, Fleet Notices of any information that may affect their flights.
- To maintain continuous watch on the available communication frequencies with the appropriate Air Traffic Control.
- To maintain cabin and cockpit temperatures at comfortable levels during flight.
- To command the aircraft on instructions from the Pilot-in-command or on incapacitation of Pilot-in-command and assume responsibility for the safety of the aircraft.
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Form IV or Form VI certificate and completed an ab-initio Pilot training, must possess a Commercial Pilot License (CPL) recognized by ICAO/TCAA.
- Possession of Mult Engine and Instrument Rating with experience of at least 300 hours total time.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline is an added advantage
REMUNERATION: Salary Scale TGFTS 6