The International Centre for Reproductive Health – Kenya (ICRHK) is a local non-profit organization that works in the area of sexual and reproductive health research and intervention programs.
Our projects are in the thematic areas of HIV/AIDS, Family planning, RHMNCH and sexual and gender-based violence.
Our staff include experts in public health, clinical services, research, project management and data.
3 Posts – Kilifi, Malindi and Mtwapa
· Diploma in Information Technology, Health Records and Information, statistics or equivalent.
· Experience in key population and HIV data management an added advantage.
· Understanding of public health/medical or social sciences field an asset
· Good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Fluent in Kiswahili and English.
How to Apply
Application letter stating the current and expected salary and an up-to-date CV with names and addresses of three referees and telephone contacts should be submitted electronically by 5PM, 7th July 2020 addressed to e-mail: email@example.com with subject: “Application DATA ASSISTANTS”.
ICRHK is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from appropriately qualified people from all sections of the community.
ICRHK does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment.