JOB OPPORTUNITY AT GAS ENTEC Co.LTD
PROJECT TITLE: CONSTRUCTION OF 1200 PASSENGER FERRY SHIP
POSTING TITLE: MECHANICAL ENGINEERS (2)
DUTY STATION: MWANZA
The Incumbent should possess at least engineers registration board (ERB) certificate, must have experience in working in the mechanical engineering field, Must possess computer skills with solid experience in CAD,CAM,MS word and Excel.
• Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
• Experience Level: At least 2 years
• Designing,simplifying,and documenting for drawing, part numbering, part list, and manual
• Design mechanical and electromechanically product and system by developing and testing specification and method
• Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished product and system capabilities; and conforming fabrication,assembly,and installation processes
• Prepare product report by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
• Providing engineering information by answering questions and request
• Capable of managing a challenging workload subject to change at short notice.
• Maintains company equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair service; following manufacturers instruction and established procedures; and requesting special services
• Providing necessary calculation required on new and existing product for performance data, familiarity with flow control engineering or valve sizing
• Using AutoCad,SolidWorks&TeamCenter to execute on project
• Measuring the performance of mechanical component, devices and engines
• Liaising with supplier.
MECHANICAL ENGINEERS QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS:
• Requirement Analysis
• Design Drawing Skills
• Presenting technical information
• Equipment maintenance
• Conceptual Skills
• Quality focus
• General consulting Skills
• Control Engineering
• Production planning
• Technical Zeal
• Job Knowledge
As Engineer in our Team, you will directly impact our product performance, continuous improvement efforts, and ultimately customer satisfaction. We will depend on you to deliver first time quality work by detecting and eliminating errors along the way, as an individual contributor on a team of technical experts, you will be expected to hit ground running and take initiative.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15 December 2019.Only qualified candidate shall be contacted, female candidates are highly encourage to apply.