Sales Officers (2 Positions)
Comprehensive Community Based Rehabilitation in Tanzania (CCBRT) is a locally registered organization first established in 1994. It is the largest indigenous provider of ophthalmic and rehabilitation services in the country. CCBRT aims to be the leading provider of accessible specialized health services in Africa and serves as healthcare social enterprise and through development programmes the community and the most vulnerable. Committed to preventing lifelong disabilities wherever possible, CCBRT is also engaged in extensive maternal and newborn healthcare (MNHC) activities including obstetric fistula repairs and is currently constructing a Maternity and Newborn Hospital.
In order to further strengthen our Optical Team, we are looking for a dynamic and experienced Sales Officer to assist in Sales and cash collection at optical department.
- The sales officer (s)he is expected to assist in helping customer in selecting frames and dispensing right spectacle for right person.
- Explaining different types of frames and lenses available.
- Prepare sales order, production order and deliver to production unit and Maintain register for daily orders and special order (ERP software)
- Collect cash and prepare cash collection report and at end of every day, tally cash and handover to finance personal.
- Create receipts for sales invoice
- Greets all customers with a warm welcome. Shows urgency in providing service to customers & satisfying their needs; attracts new customers.
- Assists customers in selecting products. Suggests improvements & recommends solutions. Shows patience & courtesy to indecisive or hard-to-please customers.
- Explores underlying reasons for issues; strives to develop long-term solutions & ensures customers are satisfied.
- Maintain showroom inventory and tally stock according to sales.
- Preparing sales report and claim forms for finance.
- Communicate with insurance companies for pre-authorization.
- Degree in Business Administration,Sales ,Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills
MODE OF APPLICATION:
If you are interested, please submit your curriculum vitae with 2 references. A cover letter telling us why you believe you are the right person for the role, and why you want to work for CCBRT in particular. We are an equal opportunities employer and encourage people with disabilities to apply. Please send your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will undergo an interview as well as additional assessments.
Please indicate job reference number: 2020-03 DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 05th August 2020.
(Selection process is ongoing so assessment might commence upon receipt of suitable applications)